Artists, Business Leaders, Thinkers, Philanthropists unite at an international environment conference to create a declaration to heal the planet.
Join us for an intimate week of creativity, environment workshops, and eco-activities. Discussions with international artists, leaders, philanthropists will lead into workshops to create a vision and action plan that will culminate ina Declaration to #Heal Terra.
Date: Dec 1 – 7, 2019
Workshops will consist of:
- Sustainable Finance – with world finance leader
- Sustainable Transportation – with leader in the field
- World issues – discussion on climate change with a world leader
- Sustainable Food – the local movement with key advocate
- Sustainable political system – restructuring democracy with lead innovator
- Entrepreneur Extreme – Sustainable technology learn from the leader
Enjoy a week of workshops, fine (local food) dining, and sunset cocktails with world renowned leaders, business leaders, and artists.
The week will revolve around intimate workshops led by some amazing artists, innovators and world leaders.
To learn more and purchase tickets, please click here (by invitation only – a password is required to access). Or email email@example.com to qualify.
Research has proven that low-income children who have art as an outlet are 3 times more likely to succeed academically. Sadly there are over…
Living in Barbados has opened my eyes to how lucky I was to grow up in an environment where entrepreneurs are supported. Canada has…
Canvas and Cave Barbados is a social enterprise. Our mission is to lead creative and environmental education in the community and work with government…
So many know him as “the Boss,” the rock star from New Jersey or that guy from the E Street band. But what you…